What we Do
Cultivate friendship among ourselves whilst extending our "boundaries" by:
* Learning about another country and culture,
* Appreciating handicraft, cultural and culinary arts,
* Participating in group and local community events,
* Being pro-active and aware of agriculture and environmental issues,
* Promoting ourselves through publicity in local media.
* NSW CWA charities including Royal Flying Doctors, Drought Relief, Cancer Support, ACWW (Associated Country Women of the World), South East Pacific Region (with mother / baby packs), Material Aid;
* Our twin group - Oxley particularly recycled quilt and sewing activities;
* Drought relief;
* Local Community - Education donations to Exeter and Sutton Forrest Public Schools;
* Local Can Assist;
* Members with friendship and emotional support.